Strengthening Rural Communities – Larger Leverage grants
Through the Larger Leverage grants, small rural, regional and remote communities now have an opportunity to access funding to support more aspirational objectives, think bigger and leverage the ideas, creativity and resources of communities for bigger impacts and stronger, more connected communities.
The larger leverage grants provide funds between $10,000 to $25,000.
Community groups will be invited to apply for the larger leverage grants from August 2019.
Projects in both tiers must clearly demonstrate a focus on one activity from the following seven activity areas. .
1. Building community resilience
2. Developing organisational resilience and capacity
3. Enhancing environmental sustainability
4. Fostering cultural vibrancy
5. Lifelong learning and education
6. Economic strength
7. Improving community health and social wellbeing