Stronger Communities Programme Round 6
This Program provides community groups, not for profits and local councils with the opportunity to apply for funding towards small capital projects that improve local community participation and contribute to vibrant and viable communities.
This Program is delivered in consultation with the community. A selection panel will be established to assist in the consideration of all Expressions of Interest.
Nominations and applications for the Stronger Communities Programme Round 6 (SCP RD 6) open on 19 January 2021 and EOI must be received by 26th February 2021.
To request an EOI form please contact the office via phone 0755 234 371 or via email: email@example.com
The grant amount will be up to 100 per cent of eligible project costs except for local governing bodies where the grant amount will be up to 50 per cent of eligible project costs.
- The minimum grant amount is $2,500
- The maximum grant amount is $20,000
Local governing bodies can fund their share of eligible project costs from any other source including from state government. For local governing bodies, total Commonwealth funding for the project cannot exceed 50 per cent of the total project expenditure.
You may start your project from the date you submit your application. However, if you choose to start your project before you have an executed grant agreement, you do so at your own risk.
Closing Date : 26th February 2021
To be eligible you must be one of the following incorporated entities:
an incorporated not for profit organisation including:
- incorporated associations, such as
- Police and Citizen Youth Clubs
- child care centres
- surf clubs
- local aged care bodies
- Parents and Citizens, Parents and Friends groups and equivalent bodies
- local rural fire services
- local state emergency services
- non-distributing co-operatives
- companies limited by a guarantee
- indigenous not for profit corporations
- religious organisations incorporated under legislation
an incorporated trustee on behalf of a trust with responsibility for a community asset or property. You will be required to provide relevant trust documents.
a local governing body as defined by the Local Government (Financial Assistance) Act 1995
You are not eligible to apply if you are:
- a for profit organisation
- an individual
- a partnership
- a Regional Development Australia Committee
- a university, technical college or school
- a hospital
- a Commonwealth, State or Territory government agency or body (including government business enterprises) unless listed in section 5.1 of the grant opportunity guidelines.
More information online here: Stronger Communities Programme – Round 6 | business.gov.au